Capabilities – Structural & Miscellaneous Steel Erection
One of the most visible of the services performed by Sowles Company, steel erection can also be very challenging.
Sowles is an American Institute of Steel Construction-AISC (www.aisc.org) Certified Advanced Steel Erector.
Sowles crews unload, erect, plumb, bolt, and weld steel structures of many types, in all types of climates, site conditions, access conditions, and under many project requirements.
Much of our work is for repeat customers.
Capabilities Include work:
- High-Rise Construction
- Stadiums and Arenas
- Power Plants and Refineries
– In Alaska
– at Nuclear sites for U.S. Dept. of Energy
– at U.S. Dept. of Defense sites
- Airplane hangar and manufacturing for Boeing and Northwest /Delta airlines
- Facilities for Lockheed-Martin